Customer Service Advisor
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Service Advisor:
To provide first class customer service across the business, with a focus on exceeding our customers’ expectations.
The role will be interlinked with key partnerships to our Account Managers and Business Development Executives.
- Provide help, support and offer advice to new and existing customers
- Communicate courteously with internal and external customers by telephone or e-mail.
- Inform customers of any delays to their service and pro-actively manage this.
- Investigate, review and rectify root causes of customer issues, for example repetitive missed services
- Answer all customer retention incoming calls efficiently, professionally whilst promoting the business to our customers’.
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills required.
How to Apply:
For further information and to arrange an informal discussion about the position, please contact Jack Walker, Customer Care Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org
A full job description can be found on the Yorwaste careers page. In order to apply for this position please complete the application that can also be found on the Yorwaste careers page at https://www.yorwaste.co.uk/about-us/careers.
Ensure that statutory Health and Safety legislation and company policies are adhered to.
Provide help, support and offer advice to new and existing customers
Communicate courteously with internal and external customers by phone or email
Deal with both inbound and outbound customer queries ensuring all specific customer requirements are met at all times. This includes keeping accurate records of all communications and correspondence with customers
Book on new services and ad-hoc work – working closely with the transport team
Call all customers at least once year, following the defined process. This should identify any customer concerns such as damaged bin, pricing and/or invoicing issues, service standards and also the upselling of products.
Work within a team that will assist all departments within the company
Inform customers of any delays to their service and pro-actively manage this
Support on heavy bins, bin access issues and other service issues as required
Investigate, review and rectify root causes of customer issues, for example repetitive missed services.
Answer all customer retention incoming calls efficiently, professionally whilst promoting the business to our customers
Investigate internally, detail and inform the acct manager on any retention issues that require escalation
Carry out additional duties as requested by management to meet business requirements
Maintain a thorough working knowledge of all Yorwaste procedures, processes and working practices
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- No specific qualifications required, but previous experience is beneficial
- Understanding compliance in relation to all related services
- The complexities of a multi-functional operation and a diverse and multi skilled workforce
- The basics behind how to deal with customers of all levels at all times
- Health and Safety requirements – statutory and company
- Systems used by the company and regulatory authorities
- Excellent interpersonal and IT skills
- Ability to influence, empower and motivate employees
Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure, being self-motivated and able to use own initiative under minimal supervision
Closing date: 31st January 2022
Oops! We could not locate your form.
Our business support roles are the heart of Yorwaste. These include HR, Finance, IT, Risk, Customer Services and Sales & Marketing.
In return we can offer you:
- Comprehensive Training and Development
- Full PPE Provided
- Award-Winning Health & Safety Culture
- Clean and safe working and rest facilities
- A supportive working environment, including Employee Representatives, Mental Health Advocates and an Employee Assistance Programme.