We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, Administrator to join the Service Delivery team.
Reporting directly to the Service Delivery Supervisor, the successful candidate will be part of the Customer Services team but with a clear focus on the administration of both new sales activity and existing client management.
The successful candidate will form part of the Service Delivery team with the same target / ambition as the company to support the transport function in delivering an excellent service in the most profitable and efficient way.
Working side by side with the Yorwaste sales function to make sure all new sales are administered correctly and accurately in a time efficient manner.
The post holder will also work alongside the Customer Services and Planning teams to deliver first class customer care.
1. MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
The Commercial Services Delivery Administrator will be part of the Customer Services team but with a clear focus on the administration of both new sales activity and existing client management. They will form part of the service delivery team with the same target / ambition as the company to support the transport function in delivering an excellent service in the most profitable and efficient way possible. Working side by side with the Yorwaste sales function to make sure all new sales are administered correctly and accurately in a time efficient manner. The post holder will also work alongside the customer services and planning teams to deliver first class customer care.
2. CORE RESPONSIBILITIES, TASKS & DUTIES:
1) To comply with all Health & Safety, site permits, environmental and quality requirements of the company.
2) To confirm all new sales are entered correctly into our CRM system thus ensuring customers have their trade waste schedules completed, and are invoiced correctly.
3) Complete the administration behind the businesses new “Welcome to Yorwaste” process along with also playing a key role in the administration of the new contract strategy of existing clients (a form of contact with all trade waste clients every 90 days).
4) To be one of the main points of contact for broker enquiries.
5) Provide help, support and offer advice to new and existing customers.
6) Liaise with the service delivery supervisor to ensure vehicle modes are not oversubscribed.
7) Actively engage with our customer base, as and when service issues arise.
8) Form part of the team that investigates, resolves and closes out credit issues within the company’s target of 10 days.
9) As and when required, enter bin exchanges and bin replacements on the companies transport system.
10) Actively engage with our customer base as and when service issues arise.
11) Assist the wider service delivery team in the pursuit of delivery of excellent customer service to both new and existing clients.
12) Undertake any other ad hoc duties to support the wider service delivery function in the pursuit of a profitable division.
3. SUPERVISION / MANAGEMENT OF PEOPLE
Direct Reports: None
Indirect Reports: None
4. CONTACTS & RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: The post holder will form part of the customer services team but have a number of direct duties associated with our sales function. They will have regular contact with employees at all levels across the business in both a formal and informal capacity. The post holder will need to develop key relationships with the customer service supervisor, the sales team, the sales and key account manager, the customer services team, the service delivery manager and the planning team, These relationships will focus on the service we offer to our customer base and the administration and compliance of our sales function.
External: The post holder will have regular contact with our customer base, stakeholders and 3rd party partners including, contractors, regulatory authorities and specialists to support the operational functions and deliver the requirements of the company needs.
General: At Yorwaste we adopt a highly focused customer centric approach with all team members willing to go the extra mile, even if not specifically defined in their role description, to ensure we are always delivering above customer expectations. It is important that anyone applying for this role is of a similar mindset.
Closing date: 24th November 2021
Our business support roles are the heart of Yorwaste. These include HR, Finance, IT, Risk, Customer Services and Sales & Marketing.