Area Development Executive (Northern Patch – Ripon, Thirsk, Northallerton & Yorkshire Dales)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development & management of both new sales channels and existing customer relationships within their designated territory, with the key aim of assisting the full utilisation of our commercial collection fleet.
Representing Yorwaste ltd in the local community you will be actively selling the benefits of our full Yorwaste collection service range (RCV, REL, Hooks & Skips etc.) to North Yorkshire & York businesses. Identifying, sourcing and prospecting suitable target accounts across your territory. Whilst making sure that our existing customer’s needs and requirements are met and exceeded through a proactive customer contact strategy.
- Source, prospect and sell to B2B customers within a targeted area of North Yorkshire / York.
- Proactively manage designated existing key accounts.
- Cold call, appoint, visit and close new business 2 business customers.
- Complete, update and monitor the company’s in-house CRM system.
- Conduct market research through active networking, data screening and relationship building.
- Complete weekly activity data along with market reviews for the management team.
- Actively upsell and promote all Yorwaste services to new customers.
- Able to demonstrate success within a targeted sales role while delivering high levels of customer service.
- Track record in High Activity Calling.
- Driving licence.
- Driven- Financially Incentivised.
- Experience using and managing time with CRM software.
- Waste experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Local Area.
For further information and to arrange an informal discussion about the position, please contact Arron Butta, Sales and Key Account Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Closing date: 23rd March 2021
The closing date for all applications is 5pm Wednesday 10th March 2021
Our Sales and Business Development teams play a crucial role when it comes to generating revenue and profit for the company. Be it building and maintaining relationships with our existing customers or developing new markets and creating new leads, we never underestimate their skills and contribution.
If you’re a charismatic communicator with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels why not look for one our sales opportunities today.