Yorwaste is made up of a friendly team with the right equipment, skills and processes in place to properly process your pub waste in York and surrounding areas.
The taproom, ale house or local, whatever you call it, Yorkshire has hundreds of pubs to eat, drink and enjoy. But with these numbers come hundreds of tonnes of pub waste.
From glass bottles to food waste and general disposal, it can often be a lot to keep on top of. One of the most common pub waste materials is glass. Where possible, it’s best to keep this large number of materials recycled, reused or disposed of properly. That’s why we provide as many recycling opportunities as possible for pub owners’ waste management.
Yorwaste is made up of a friendly team with the right equipment, skills and processes in place to properly process your pub waste in York and surrounding areas. Keeping customers happy, serving up the best local ales and providing service with a smile are all made easier with the help of our business waste management team.
We’ll help you understand the different types of waste and give you tips for waste management for pubs so that you can reduce your waste and increase the amount you recycle while keeping costs in check.
Types of Bins We Supply
Our bin sizes commonly start from a more conservative 240 litres and go right up to a large 1,100 litres. This largest size can hold up to 18 bin bags or 70 kg of waste, and due to the robust and eco-friendly nature of the materials used to make them, our commercial wheelie bins are designed to last around 10 years. Some of our bins come with locks to add security to your waste so that other businesses or vandals cannot affect your collections.
Types of Businesses We Supply
Our services cover a vast array of business needs, from glass bottle recycling to confidential information shredding. We’ll turn your dry mixed waste into fresh new materials, closing the gap in the circular economy and increasing your company’s sustainability.
If your pub kitchen sees considerable waste then we can turn your food waste into fuel, further improving your environmental impact.
Yorwaste can tackle any business need, from hospitality restaurants, cafes and pubs to factory waste disposal and retail waste recycling. No matter the material, we have a service to collect, dispose and recycle as much as possible to keep North Yorkshire and the city of York as sustainable as possible.
Pub waste collection that helps your business
- Your business is our priority. Choose a pub waste collection service that suits your business’ needs. From larger trolly bins to smaller bottle bins, we have a range of wheelie bins to fit the space and needs of your pub.
- Top service from day one. Our team offer a bespoke service from the get-go, from your free waste audit and quotation to weekly or monthly collection and friendly customer service.
- Tailored to your needs. We’ll analyse your current waste output and tailor our services to your needs, making sure no material is wasted.
- Recycling where possible. We’ll ensure that your pub waste is properly managed, recycled and even reused where possible so you can reduce your carbon footprint as a company. We’ll place recycling bins in all the right areas so ensure your employees comply with recycling best practices.
What is the Yorwaste Process?
You can save up to 20% when you come direct to Yorwaste for your company’s waste management needs. Get in touch with us for a free quote. We’ll offer you a free waste audit on site, discuss all waste types and give friendly waste advice on the day.
Once you’ve chosen your bin type and frequency, the rest is down to us! Simply load up your bins, keep a good eye on them to make sure they’re not broken or vandalised, and we’ll pick up and treat your waste on a frequency designed for you.
Where Does it Go?
Recyclable waste is sent for reprocessing into new products, be that glass, metal cans or plastic packaging. The residual waste in Yorkshire is used as fuel to generate electricity and currently powers around 40,000 homes in the Yorkshire area, meaning we’re able to convert rubbish into energy!
The ash that is produced during this process is also recycled to create materials for the construction industry, further closing the gap in waste management in the Yorkshire area. It’s even estimated that 2.5% of the UK’s energy is powered by recovered materials, so why not join the cause and be an advocate for environmentally friendly waste management?
We partner with Allerton Waste Recovery Park to ensure as much non-recyclable waste as possible is turned into energy. We put the waste hierarchy at the very heart of our business, and do all we can to drive reduction, reuse and recycling of waste, from community initiatives, such as our Reuse Santa and Get Re-Cycling, to our team of recycling experts working closely with businesses to help their overall waste management strategies and maximise their recycling efforts.
We also have lots of ideas to reduce your pub waste in our FAQ section.
Why Choose Yorwaste?
- North Yorkshire pub waste experts. Get in touch with a local team that can quickly get to grips with your problem and find the best solution to remove your pub waste. Deal with a locally-based team from start to finish who knows your area!
- Free same-date quotes. Based on your requirements and delivered on the same day you enquire with Yorwaste. We understand that business owners are busy people! We won’t waste your time or leave you waiting. Once we have all the information we need from you, we’ll get in touch with a free quote, so you can make an informed decision.
- Free waste audits. We know that estimating your waste output isn’t always a straightforward process. Our free waste audits give you a full overview of how much waste you’re producing and what you can do to effectively dispose of it.
- Efficient and environmentally friendly. Our transfer facilities process hundreds of thousands of tonnes of waste each year, ensuring that the pub waste produced by North Yorkshire’s businesses is correctly and efficiently processed.