Yorwaste provides a complete waste management service for offices and businesses throughout North Yorkshire.
North Yorkshire and the city of York proudly boast a number of corporate businesses ranging in size. But with York businesses booming, so is the waste created, and there are many types of materials that need to be removed on a regular basis.
Typical office waste comprises paper, plastic, food, electronic and general waste and the average office worker generates almost 1kg of paper and cardboard waste every day. To mitigate the load, Yorwaste offers a wide range of recycling and office waste solutions. From dry mixed recycling to confidential information, we can service your office buildings on a frequency that suits your output.
Whether it comes from postage and packaging, reams of office literature, single-use coffee cups or lunchtime materials, there are many ways your office waste can build up. The amount of waste your business produces will have an impact on our waste removal and recycling strategies.
Our team will audit your office waste output and create a solution best suited to your business needs, helping reduce your carbon footprint. Let Yorwaste guide you in protecting the environment with our smart solutions and office waste management know-how.
Types of Bins We Supply
Since every business is different, and offices produce more specific types of waste, it’s best to know what types of bins we supply that suit your business’s needs.
Our bin sizes commonly start from a more conservative 240 litres and go right up to a large 1,100 litres. This largest side can hold up to 18 bin bags or 70 kg of waste, and due to the nature of the materials used to make them, our commercial wheelie bins are designed to last around 10 years.
Some of our bins come with locks to add security to your waste such as sensitive information, which can be disposed of using our professional shredding service.
Types of Businesses We Supply
Our services cover a vast array of business needs, from glass bottle recycling to confidential information shredding. We’ll turn your dry mixed waste into fresh new materials, closing the gap on waste and increasing your company’s sustainability.
If your office kitchen sees considerable waste, or maybe you have a staff canteen within the premises, then we can turn your food waste into fuel, further increasing your environmental impact. And it’s not only offices we supply, Yorwaste can tackle any business need, from hospitality restaurants and pubs to factory waste disposal and retail waste recycling. No matter the material, we have a service to collect, dispose and recycle as much as possible to keep Yorkshire and the city of York as sustainable as possible.
Office waste collection that helps your business
- Your business is our priority. Choose an office waste collection service that suits your business’ needs. From larger trolly bins to smaller bottle bins, we have a range of wheelie bins to fit the space you have and the needs of your office.
- Top service from day one. Our team offer a bespoke service from the get-go, from your free waste audit and quotation to weekly or monthly collection and around-the-clock customer service.
- Tailored to your needs. We’ll learn about your current waste output and tailor our service to your needs so there’s no service wasted and every inch is covered.
- Recycling where possible. We’ll ensure that your office waste is properly managed, recycled and even reused where possible so you can reduce your carbon footprint as a company. We’ll place recycling bins in all the right areas so ensure your employees comply with recycling best practices
What is the Yorwaste Process?
You can save up to 20% when you recycle your company’s waste. Get in touch with us for a free quote. We’ll offer you a free waste audit on site, discuss all waste types and give friendly waste advice on the day.
Once you’ve chosen your bin type and frequency, the rest is down to us! Simply load up your bins, keep a good eye on them to make sure they’re not broken or vandalised, and we’ll pick up and treat your waste on a frequency designed for you.
Where does it go?
The energy from recycled waste in Yorkshire currently powers over 40,000 homes in the Yorkshire area. By recycling the metals and plastics, and then incinerating any organic waste, we’re able to convert rubbish into energy! The ash that is produced during this process is also recycled to create materials for the construction industry, further closing the gap in waste management in the Yorkshire area. It’s even estimated that 2.5% of the UK’s energy is powered by recycled materials, so why not join the cause and be an advocate for environmentally friendly waste management?
We partner with Allerton Waste Recovery Park to ensure as much non-usable and non-recyclable waste as possible is turned into energy. We put the waste hierarchy at the very heart of our business, and do all we can to drive reduction, reuse and recycling of waste, from community initiatives, such as our Big Upcycle and Get Re-Cycling, to our team of recycling experts working closely with businesses to help their overall waste management strategies and maximise their recycling efforts.
Why Choose Yorwaste?
- North Yorkshire commercial waste experts. Get in touch with a local team that can quickly solve your problem and find the best solution to remove your office waste. Deal with a locally-based team from start to finish who knows your area!
- Free same-date quotes. We recognise that business owners are busy people and that means we won’t waste your time or leave you waiting for a quote. Once we have all the information we need from you, we’ll get in touch with a free quote, so you can make an informed decision.
- Free waste audits. We know that estimating your waste output isn’t always a straightforward process. Our free waste audits give you a full overview of how much waste you’re producing and what you can do to effectively dispose of it.
- Efficient and environmentally friendly. Our transfer facilities and recycling centres process hundreds of thousands of waste each year, ensuring that the office waste produced by North Yorkshire’s businesses is correctly and efficiently processed.